How do I become a surrogate?
YOU CAN start with research, online groups, or surrogacy websites. We offer free consults as well.
Deciding to even look into being a surrogate is a big step. There is so much to learn and discuss, so take it one step at a time. You can choose your favorite way to learn more. Here are some examples:
- RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association has this resource.
- Book by @Samantha Mathews first-hand account as a surrogate.
- Children’s book by Abigail Glass, discusses a mom as a surrogate.
- Article by Tessa Somberg in New York Magazine on surrogacy in NY.
- Documentary from Beth Aala on PBS about surrogacy in the US.
- Facebook group for parents and surrogates.